Link Like Bin 13 December 2014
Another week of cleaning up, organizing, and working out partly broken identity and still working to get that resolved. Just the second time in 14 years with a Mac that I have had something this bothersome, which is much better than the nearly monthly with prior OS and same “corporate” OS when working on client sites.
- Simplicity is Bliss “Omnifocus Perspectives Redux: Miscellaneous”
- Code of Ages
- How I Made â€” Instead of Spent â€” 26 Cents With a Mobile App - Interesting take on turning entertainment cycles into pay cycles with similar activities
- And a Childâ€™s Robot Shall Lead Them
- Simon St. Laurent’s “Web by default”
- Joe Nocera “The New Republic’s Rebellion”
- Dana Milbank in Washington Post Opinions “The New Republic is dead, thanks to its owner, Chris Hughes”
- Andy Baio teaches his son video games historically
- Anil Dash on “How ThinkUp is doing as a business”
- Kevin Anderson “Strengthening communities and strengthening journalism”
- When A Branch Becomes The Root - This was the stand out of the week. I did light summary of it over at Personal InfoCloud “Design Fiction Futures for NYC Libraries”.
- Jessamyn West “Things That Make the Librarian Angry”
Comments are closed.